Returns & Refund Policy
Returns & Refund policy If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product fora different product, or a refund to the original payment method.Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
Made-To-Measure items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging.
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a returns please complete the following steps:
1. Please use the link here to use our return portal. We will only accept returned item(s) that have been booked using our returns portal.
2. Enter your order number and email address.
3. Select the items you wish to return and press next.
4. Choose a return reason and press next.
5. Select the return method as refund or exchange and confirm.
6. Your Return Request will be sent to head office for approval.
7. Once approved you will receive the steps on how to return your garment/sback to us via email.
Items returned must be in their original condition..
Once a return has been received and accepted, Kalarah will arrange for a refund back to the original payment method (this may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement), or issue you with a credit note for the Unknwnn website.
If a product is faulty, you will be required to take photo proof of the faulty product and the packaging it arrived in, within two days of receipt of delivery and send the photo directly to Kalarah. For all faulty items you will be offered a replacement or repair, or a full refund.
Any refunds will be credited back to you using your original payment method, e.g. online credit card. Please allow up to 30 days for the refund to appear back on your statement.